DVA Physiotherapy Services
At Results Physiotherapy we provide high-quality healthcare services for DVA patients. Our services aim to increase ease of movement, reduce pain, and improve strength, mobility and function. Our physios will work with you to create a tailored program that enables you to reach your goals, no matter what they may be. Given our unique location at the Sleeman Sports Complex, DVA patients can conveniently access a variety of services all in one place, including access to temperature-controlled hydrotherapy pools and fully-equipped gymnasium.
Our DVA services
- Pain management
- Rehabilitation pre or post Orthopaedic Surgeries
- Exercise program prescription to improve strength, movement and control
- Hands-on therapy
- Balance rehabilitation
- Strength and Balance Group programs
- Dry Needling
- Tailored gym programs
- Injury rehabilitation
- Chronic disease management
- Hydrotherapy (access to hydrotherapy pools onsite)
- Aiding in recovery of injuries
- Managing chronic conditions
- Assisting mobility of the body
- Reduce risk of falls
- Improvements in strength, balance and independence
- Group program with individualised exercises.
There is no additional cost incurred for eligible DVA members and we will send DVA your bill directly after each appointment.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) will fund allied health services under DVA Scheme for members who hold a Veteran Gold Card or, Veteran White Card.
- Provides you with any clinically required treatment for all medical conditions
- Access to a range of services & support
- Gives you access to clinical treatment for approved service-related injuries or conditions
Accessing these services
You will require a referral to this service under the Allied Health Services treatment cycle.
A referral can be issued by:
- A GP
- Medical specialist
- Treating doctor in hospital
- Hospital discharge planner
Treatment cycle’s do not apply to veterans that hold a Totally and Permanent Incapacitated (TPI) Gold Card.
So, if you think you may be eligible for any our services through DVA, get in contact with your GP and request a referral to Results Physiotherapy.
To book an appointment, give us a call on (07) 3823 2400 or book online at www.resultsphysio.com.au